close
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,
南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,
而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。


Dear white, something you got to know ?
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的 。

When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色的 。

When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的

When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色的 。

When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色的 。

When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是 黑色的 。

When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是 黑色的。



You---white people, When you were born, you were pink.
而你呢 ?白人,當你出生時,你是粉紅色的。

When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成白色 的

You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的

You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色 的

You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色 的

You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色 的

You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色 的

And you, call me " c o l o r "?!
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?!
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    無境天空 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()